Hail Horrors

David Wellington's Forum

The Bar (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

David Wellington's Fear Project Discussion Thread

This is a thread to discuss the Fear Project writing competition. It is open to the public, but is mostly intended to be for the use of the…

Started by Dave (the Author)

43 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Denise Winters

Introduce Yourself

It's probably about time that we started one of these. Here's a chance for you to introduce yourself to everyone else on the forum.I'm Osir…

Started by Osiris

6 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Hal kempka

1 Down, 74 Books To Go!

Hey so I started my own website. Long story short, I made a list of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days. The first thing on the list is re…

Started by Osiris

1 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Osiris

David Wellington Fansite Version 2

Well i wasn't liking the design i used when I made the David Wellington fansite that I made a few months ago so i redesigned it. Now I got…

Started by Nemesis0

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nemesis0

Sorry I've been away x x x

Ok guys and gals, since I have spent the better part of the last 12 months on a ship and failing college I have had no time for reading any…

Started by Adrian

8 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Adrian

"The Return Man" Zombie Novel

For horror fans seeking a fresh twist of zombie goodness, "The Return Man" is now online! www.HireTheReturnMan.com SYNOPSIS: Four years a…

Started by V. M. Zito

2 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Adrian

Best zombie game

Okay, what, if any video games really capture the zombie experience? I mean, lurking dread, impending doom, frantically staying one step ah…

Started by Matt Maxwell

2 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Adrian

Zombie Themed Events at Nuke-Con 2010- Omaha Oct 1-3

Nuke-Con Hello All,Just wanted to give you heads up of some events at Nuke-Con 2010, October 1-3, 2010.  Please join us for our 20th Conven…

Started by Ann Myers

1 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ann Myers

Hey guys I made some prank calls i think u would enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy22487?feature=mhw5 enjoy!

Started by cracks

2 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by cracks

Summer 2010

What are you guys reading/watching this summer?Movies? Personally I'm looking forward to Iron Man 2, Shrek: The Final Chapter, The Karate K…

Started by Osiris

6 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Nemesis0

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by David Wellington.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service