Hail Horrors

David Wellington's Forum

Movies, Books, TV, and Horror (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terror Island by Rakie Keig

Finally found a decent priced copy of former active David Wellington forum member Rakie Keig's TERROR ISLAND. I've been wanting to find a p…

Started by Nemesis0

0 Oct 8, 2012

Any New Books you guys reccomned

Just looking to find some new books to read any suggestions?

Started by Craig

13 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Charmaine

The Walking Dead

Got to recommend The Walking Dead by Image comics.  Great Zombie comic with an awsome storyline.  It would make an great movie if they did…

Started by Tom

17 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Nemesis0

FREE ONLINE ZOMBIE NOVELS

Hi! Can anyone post links of free zombie novels that can be read online? I have been following an online novel for weeks now. You, guys, mi…

Started by chi francisco

0 Aug 30, 2011

World War Z Movie

Source: Fangoria by: Dave Davis The shambling undead will eventually consume the raw flesh of audiences in WORLD WAR Z, Paramount's adapt…

Started by Craig

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Nemesis0

Hail Horrors Collective.......ASSEMBLE!!!!

long time folks....................................... In the midst of working on a comic anthology of horror. If any of you guys are inter…

Started by abandoned brain

1 May 28, 2011
Reply by Osiris

Forget Vampires, Zombies Are The Real Threat To National Security

Great article from Foreign Policy about how different schools of thought would respond to an international zombie apocalypse. It's written…

Started by Osiris

0 Jun 30, 2010

Twilight

This is probably a movie I'm not watching. Vampires that don't feed on people... I kinda miss the point of that. Has anyone seen it or is p…

Started by Osiris

12 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Livedefflo

Guess who I found

I was going through the new cast and crew for 'Predators' (love this genre) and I found this actorhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0575216/Can an…

Started by Adrian

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Adrian

I am not infected <--Web Series

http://www.iamnotinfected.com/Here is an online web series that a kid I went to HS with is making.  Its entertaining and think some of you…

Started by Craig

0 Mar 29, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by David Wellington.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service